Marinated meat and seafood just tastes better. Always juicy, the rich, hearty flavor of your favorite marinade make an ordinary meal extraordinary! Normally, marinating needs to be done well before you are ready to prepare a meal but let’s face it: most of us are deciding what to cook for dinner when it’s time to cook, not twelve hours before! VacuWare has removed the time constraints on marinating. You no longer need hours to enjoy succulent, flavorful meats and seafood … fifteen minutes and VacuWare will do the job!
How to PowerMarinate:
- Place your meat or seafood into your VacuWare FreshContainer.
- Add your marinade and replace the FreshContainer lid.
- Vacuum seal using your FreshStation; we recommend at least doubling the vacuum time for marinating. If your FreshStation seals your container in fifteen seconds, continue sealing for another fifteen seconds.
- Immediately, the fibers open, the pockets of air are vacuumed out, and the marinade is forced into your food!
- Allow your food to marinate for fifteen minutes in the refrigerator. Remove from your FreshContainer, and cook as desired!
- PowerMarinating still works even if your meat or seafood isn’t fully defrosted!
With VacuWare and Power Marinating, you can enrich and simplify your life, one dish at a time!
- Thin out a thick marinade by adding 1-3 tablespoons of water; this will help the marinade better penetrate the meat fibers.
- Tenderizing your meat before marinating will make it even more tender, juicy, and flavorful!